FIN621 - Financial Statement Analysis
FIN621 Financial Statement Analysis Virtual University . Download Video Lectures, Handouts, Helping Materials, Assignments Solution, Online Quizzes, GDB, Past Papers, Solved Papers
Recent Topics Added
- If a company uses Rs.20, 000 to buy merchandise for inventory. What do you think would be the effect on working capital? Give reason.
- Ahmad Incorporation has Owner’s Equity of amount Rs.75, 000 as an opening balance. During the period, three major transactions occurred: Issuance of stock: Rs.22, 000 Dividend distribution: Rs.10, 000 Net Loss: Rs.6, 000. Based on these transactions, what would be the Ahmad’s ending balance of Owner’s Equity?
- ABC Company is famous for its automobiles. The business has undergone the following changes in the month of March. Prepare the journal entries for the transactions.
- Following data is taken from the ABC Corporation.
- Assume that you wish to invest in the stocks of a high-tech corporation and that one of your investments goals is to receive dividend income from the stocks that you purchase.