4 days ago in MGMT627
Download All Handouts
Download All Past Papers
Download All Assignments
Download All Quizzes
Latest In Study Zone
Latest In Groups
Latest In FAQs
- 8. Which term is best suited for a subfield of Artificial Intelligence whose purpose is to study algorithms, techniques and applications that help us to make machines that can understand images and videos?
- Which term is best suited for a situation in which data in a problem can be separated into their respective classes by using a single straight line? Also give an example of such problem
- A person wants to know about the learning. How can you elaborate the learning and its importance?
- Out of four main search strategies which search strategy is best to find out a solution when there are very large numbers of states in the solution space that we have to visit to find out a solution (2)? Also tell why it is best (1)?
- Give reason that why clustering algorithms are categorized as unsupervised learning?
- 3. A person wants to know about the find-S algorithm and you are considered as find-S algorithm. How can you elaborate the find-S algorithm in a precise manner?
- 2. A person is using fuzzy system and he wants to know the fuzzy inference systems. How can you elaborate the application fields of Fuzzy inference systems?
- Differentiate between global maxima and local maxima?
- 12. “Planning predicates are the predicates that define states whereas condition is a predicate used to change state”. Do you agree with the statement or not? Given reason to support your answer….5m (Or) Planning is a predicate which is used to define state and condition is predicate which is used to change state. Agree or not. Give solid reason?
- What are the three characteristics that any learning agent or algorithm should have? Given their details also