2 months ago in MGT603
Download All Handouts
Download All Past Papers
Download All Assignments
Download All Quizzes
Latest In Study Zone
Latest In Groups
Latest In FAQs
- Name one of your favourite journalist/columnist and give in detail the qualities that his/her writings display to get you inspired.
- Why it is a big financial issue to manage company’s operating cycle.
- It is observed that net income decline in this year but net sales increases frm 5 % to 7% are sales increasing. Give reasons.
- what do you mean by the efficiency of the business?
- what information do you produce from ratio than through the simple observation of the business?.
- Using the following information, compute the dividend yield to the nearest tenth. Income Rs. 130,000 Beginning shares outstanding 250,000 Ending shares outstanding 270,000 Current price per share Rs. 7.50 Dividend per share Rs. 1.20
- Following data is taken from the ABC Corporation.
- calculate return on investment 5 marks Net income = 40000 Interest expense = 10000 Income tax expense = 20000 Liabilities = 150000 Common share = 150000 Retained earnings = 60000
- Nestle Pakistan has two conflicting objectives. Management wants to report the highest possible earnings to stockholders in the near future yet also wants to minimize the taxable income. Indicate the depreciation method that the company will probably use in its financial statements and its federal income tax return. Explain your answer with the reasons.
- Explain how the adoptions of FIFO method rather than LIFO will tend to raise or lower the quality of a company’s earnings? Assume the continuance of the inflation.