21 hours ago in BNK601
Latest In Study Zone
Latest In Groups
Latest In FAQs
- Suppose you want to display a Modal / Modelss dialog box (Other than messagebox) in your application. Explain (in narrative form), all the steps right from the creation of the dialog box up to handling the events, generated by the controls on this dialog.
- Define “Windows Common Control”, what are they used for? Name some of the Windows Common Controls.
- Discuss the causes and impacts of One Unit Scheme of West Pakistan.
- How far 14 points of Mr. Jinnah were effective in making the British and the Congress realize the importance of Muslims’ interests and rights? Write a detailed note.
- Write a detailed note on the annulment of Division of Bengal and its impacts on the course of Muslim politics in India.
- Comment on the role of Pakistan’s Foreign Policy in International Relations Particularly with the reference to the Muslim World.
- What were the provincial reforms introduced in the Indian Act of 1935, and why this act failed to win appreciation from the various political factions of the Subcontinent?
- “How do you see Chaudhry Rahmat Ali and his Contribution in the Muslim Politics of the Sub-Continent?”
- Define Ideology: Does it, indeed, contribute in any nation’s emergence? Highlights Pakistan’s case (“Two Nation Theory”).
- To what extent Pakistan’s Constitutional History reflects the Objective Resolution of 1949 i.e., Pakistan’s Islamic Character?